Looking for 1 RN for the GI Lab. experience with ERCP
Monday-Friday 8 hours a day 7:00am-3:30pm 40 hours a week guaranteed.
This is an 8 week Assignment
Must have ACLS, 3 beds, must be able to conduct procedural sedation, not to many or techs so the nurse needs to be able to work independently. They average 8-28 cases per day and they receive add on's through out the day. Fast pace
Minimum 3 years experience required
Travel experience preferred
Surgery Center Behavior Characteristics: Very diverse setting
The Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care, utilizing the nursing process for assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation while meeting competently all safe expectations of a nurse.
Current CA RN license, BLS and ACLS certificate are required. Minimum of one (1) year experience as a GI Lab procedure RN.
• Schedule and coordinate care and treatment for one gastroenterologist
• Receive Telephone calls, patient and visitors in a friendly manner
• Obtain Medical History over phone or in person
• Make patient appointments
• Assist gastroenterologist with exams
• Assist with endoscopes with diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic and radiographic procedures
• Administers moderate to deep conscious sedation
• Pre and Post procedure care of patients
• Ability to recognize adverse signs and symptoms quickly
Will be required to pass a criminal background investigation and drug test.