San Fernando Valley based Mission City Community Network, Inc. (MCCN), a Federally Qualified Health Center, is a not-for-profit safety net organization providing Medical, Dental and Mental Health care is looking for a compassionate, mission-oriented Registered Nurse Practitioner.
Qualifications include the following:
1. Graduation from an accredited school of nursing with a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
2. Current California RN license.
3. Current CPR Certification.
4. Graduate of an accredited Master’s degree program as a Nurse Practitioner.
5. Recognized as a Nurse Practitioner by State of California within six (6) months of hire.
6. Minimum of 2 years clinical nursing experience and two years experience as RNP.
7. A minimum of two years of administrative experience is preferred.
Salary Range: RN - $40 - 55 per hour. Fulltime with Benefits after 90 days.
Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance. Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
Please email, FAX or call:
Human Resources Department
Mission City Community Network, Inc.
15206 Parthenia Street
North Hills, CA 91343
Phone:(818) 895-3100 ext 605 and ask for Laura Valenzuela-Barragan