Roze Room Hospice has an opening for a Patient Care Secretary.
1. Maintaining accurate tracking system to review documentation and ensure compliance.
2. Preparing reports and attend Interdisciplinary Team Meetings.
3. Assembling and disassembles active and inactive charts.
4. Assisting with review and processing of daily timesheets.
5. Entering patient care data in program systems.
6. Reliever for receptionist.
Minimum requirement of one year experience working in an office setting. Experience in medical records preferred.
Fax your resume to: 323-936-7573